Customers can rest assured that we take great care of their artwork and can be confident that we are able to help them complement the item being framed, whilst giving consideration to where it is to be hung. We stock:
- An extensive range of mouldings (many more from our catalogues).
- Metal frames in many different sizes and colours.
- Swept frames (traditional ornate frames for portraits and oils)
- Circle, oval and box frames.
- Mirror framing including bevelled mirrors using moulding of your choice.
- UV deterrent and museum quality UV non-reflective glass.
- High-quality ready-made frames with mount so your artwork can be framed while you wait.
Many items of sentimental value can be conserved in a box frame including medals, cake decorations, flowers, football shirts, memorabilia, babies booties, ballet shoes, all types of cross stitch, needle work and tapestry. These can be built to museum conservation standard to protect and prolong the life of your objects. We also do fire screens to suit your decor, wall panels made from your furnishings and commercial framing for product or special promotion displays.